How To Clean Trex Decking
For a faster cleaning option try using a pressure washer.
How to clean trex decking. Learn how to clean and care for your composite decking by reading the information that applies to your decking product and get ready to enjoy maximum. Once your deck is. Just let the machine scrub the deck while it sprays out water and soap. For stains first rinse the area with water to get rid of grease or oil on the surface.
Apply the solution to the algae or mildew. If your deck is still dirty hose it down scrub with a brush and soap then rinse with a hose. The 5 steps for composite deck cleaning maintenance. Once you ve scrubbed away any dirt and grime rinse the cleaner off with a hose or a power washer.
If your deck is one of the high performance product lines from trex trex transcend trex enhance or trex select soap and water cleaning or a gentle pressure washing will do the trick. The way to clean mildew is with a solution of one part bleach to four parts water. To clean a composite deck sweep it with a broom or leaf blower at least once a week to get rid of dirt and debris. To clean a trex deck start by mixing equal amounts of composite decking cleaner and water and using it to scrub down the deck twice a year.
If the stain remains repeat the soak and scrub.
- 10 Energy Wise Ways To Lower Your Pool Maintenance Costs
- 16 New Ways To Store Kitchen Necessities
- Aluminum Vs Vinyl Siding
- Air Conditioner Not Blowing Cold Air But Running
- Architectural Shingles Vs 3 Tab
- 5 Curb Appeal Lessons From A Gorgeous Garage Makeover
- 3 Easy Diy Wreaths From 1 Evergreen Form
- 10 Top Tips To Make Any Paint Job Go Faster
- 10 Genius Carry On Items To Bring For A Better Flight
- 5 Things To Know About Lath And Plaster Walls
- 3 Keys To Planting A Fall Vegetable Garden
- 15 Ways Winter Weather Damages Your Home
- Above Ground Pools Decks Designs
- 10 Things You Had No Idea Home Insurance Actually Covers
- 12 Easy Ways To Boost Bathroom Storage
- All You Need To Know About Driveway Cleaning
- Anniversary Gift Ideas For Her
- 9 Smart Hacks For Laundry Day
- All You Need To Know About Starting Seeds Indoors
- Adding Trim To Cabinet Doors