How To Clean Ceramic Stove Top
Let the rag sit for 15 minutes before you use it to wipe down the stovetop.
How to clean ceramic stove top. Full disclosure in the video you will notice that my assistant and i have a. That can be done in less than 5 minutes. Wipe the burners with dishwashing soap and lukewarm water to remove any leftover baking soda solution. I shared this post and how to clean in between the glass on your oven door right around the same time and thought i would share it again since there are so many new readers here at mom 4 real.
Rinse and wring your towel frequently and scrub until there is no baking soda left on the stove and the surface is as clean as you think you can get it by scrubbing. How to clean a dirtier glass stovetop. To clean your ceramic stove top start by sprinkling some baking soda over it. If it s been a busy week and cooktop spills have gotten ahead of you switch to a cooktop cream or paste the gentle abrasives in these formulas will help.
Then soak a rag in hot soapy water wring it out and lay it over the baking soda. I recommend at least 4 hours. I wrote this post showing how to clean your ceramic stovetop exactly two years ago i can t believe it s been that long. Here are a few tips in keeping the ceramic stove top clean once you ve got it sparkling again.
How to clean a glass stove top the easy way. Let the stove top soak in the oven cleaner. Work in a circular motion. Use elbow grease and the mild abrasive that is baking soda to clean the stove.
No matter how careful we try to be burnt on sauce or jam is inevitable on a glass top stove.
- Under Cabinet Led Lighting
- Under The Counter Lights
- Toilet Filler Valve Repair
- Washing Machine Won T Agitate
- Video 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Video How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Things To Consider When Buying A House
- Weekend Projects 5 Crafty Paper Lanterns To Create Quickly
- What Does Diy Mean
- Toilet Fill Valve Leaking
- Tile Top Patio Table
- Weekend Projects 5 Ways To Make Your Own Rug
- Toilet Paper Storage Ideas
- Ways To Unclog A Toilet
- Washer And Dryer Hookup
- Under Cabinet Fluorescent Light
- Under Sink Garbage Can With Lid
- Ventless Portable Air Conditioner
- Types Of Wood Fences
- Weekend Projects 5 Beautifully Basic Diy Bookends