How To Change Bathtub Drain
Water leaking through ceiling below bathroom easy fix diy plumbing fail duration.
How to change bathtub drain. Turn it counterclockwise while pulling up slightly. How to change a tub drain spud. Foot plug drains will have a stopper in the center of the drain that moves up and down when the tub is stopped. A bathtub drain wrench or sometimes called a drain key.
Diy tool for removing and or installing bathtub drain using needlenose pliers and adjustable pliers. Subscribe to our channel today to view more of our step by step plumbing videos. A tub drain threads into a fitting called a shoe. The new bathtub drain.
Unscrew a foot plug drain s stopper. If the center is gone then you need a superior. Changing a bathtub drain is not that complicated but it can prove to be a difficult task on older tub drains. Please subscribe so that i can.
It was leaking and would not hold water in the tub. Items needed to remove and replace a modern screw in bath tub drain not all drains are like this. Enables conversion of plunger type drain plug to pop up stopper. The shoe is underneath the tub and.
After enough turns the stopper should unscrew fully from the drain. Video shows how to remove and replace a bathtub drain stopper. Watch me repair and replace my bathtub drain. When autoplay is enabled a suggested video will automatically play next.
It corroded so much that is needed replacement. Here is a diy tutorial on how to replace bathtub drain stopper.
- Sleepless In Seattle House
- Small Closet Organization Ideas
- Step By Step Acrylic Painting
- Snow Plows For Tractor
- The Basics Of Installing Base Cabinets In The Kitchen
- Sliding Screen Door Replacement
- Sherman Williams Paint Review
- Stamped Concrete Pool Deck
- Square Fire Pit Ideas
- Shades Of White Paint
- Sump Pump For Basements
- San Francisco Japan Garden
- Solar Led Landscape Lighting
- Solved The Best Paint To Use On Wood
- Sam S Club Outdoor Furniture
- Sizing Tankless Water Heater
- Say Hello To Fall With 21 Quick And Easy Diys
- Sectionals For Small Living Room
- Squirrel In Attic Sound
- Target Christmas Lights Outdoor