Fridge Compressor Running But Not Cooling
It s possible to track down the problem and fix it with the right tools and knowledge.
Fridge compressor running but not cooling. If the fridge compressor is running but not cooling the problem is likely the evaporator coils evaporator fan or condenser fan need to be repaired or replaced. You should never let dust or lint build up on the coils as this reduces the life of your refrigerator. Here are some refrigerator troubleshooting tips to help you zero in on the problem if you notice your fridge not cooling. If the temperature is high then 10 c or 50 f then your fridge most likely not cooling at all even with the running compressor.
Double check to make sure that the coils are not blocked with lint etc. Check to make sure all the fans are working. Warm food and drinks don t sell at stores and aren t popular at home either. There is a big probability that the compressor is lost efficiency in other words is dead or there is a restriction in freon sealed system usually on the dryer filter side.
- How To Make Silk Flower Arrangements
- How To Make Paper Boxes
- How To Measure For Replacement Windows
- How To Remove Water Stains From Glass
- How To Remove Wasp Nest
- How To Replace A Roof
- How To Make A KidГ S Teepee
- How To Make A Cabinet
- How To Remove Sticky Residue From Wood
- How To Sweat Copper
- How To Insulate A Crawl Space
- How To Remove Rust From Tools
- How To Start A Fire
- How To Open Wine Bottle Without Opener
- How To Plan A Garden
- How To Paint Trim
- How To Measure Blinds
- How To Strip Furniture
- How To Remove Old Water Stains From Wood
- How To Plant A Seeds